Ans: IELTS covers commonly the results of research, experiments and studies. It usually does not cover the story or plot imaginary.
2. What else do I need keep it mind?
Ans: Time, do not waste a long time on a answer.
3. What should I do if I don't understand a word?
Ans : You guess the meaning of the word by reading the sentence or few sentences around it.
4. What should I need for IELTS?
Ans: The sample comprehension for IELTS reading is the best choice I think.
5. Do I read the passage first?
Ans: If you read the questions first it will be easier for you to locate the answers.
6. Is it necessary that I need to understand every word?
Ans: No, you don't need to understand every single word. You can guess the meaning by reading the sentences around.