A person is considered to be as comfortable in English when he / she speaks:
• in a normal pace (neither too slow nor too fast, when the speech is unintelligible)
• always against nature and breaks (ie, without hesitation)
• without excessive and unnecessary repetition (repeating the same thing over and over)
• With the appropriate organization and cohesion (the speech must be connected, should the sanctions are not left incomplete, in order to skip to the next idea. Ideas should be joined. Hazardous rates on unimportant things are inappropriate and lead to lower scores.)
• It is clear, therefore, that the speech is understandable (not too fast so that the importance of the audience to be determined, no murmur, not too strong, in a suitable place, the words must be spoken clearly with corresponding natural breaks)
The word of one person is believed to be reliable if it uses / she:
• accurate grammar
• appropriate tone (formal or informal), as required, the situation or topic. IELTS speaking module focuses on a semi-formal, relaxed conversation, but the informal level, should be avoided completely.
• appropriate vocabulary in context (the subject).
• Good pronunciation. Pronunciation plays a very important, because incorrect pronunciation, the meaning of change or the whole word or phrase to make the same direction.